[T3] A quick "hello!"

<x-flowed> Hey Volks!
This is Toby, back from the dead :) I'm still on my sabbatical and thus don't have internet access unless I can get it from someone else...in this case, I'm visiting Brian and Shannon so decided to pop in to the list for a quick update.

Brian and I will be tearing apart the #2 idle circuit on my 40mm to clean it as that is what was causing my terrible backfires. Greg M., I have a .jpg and a .tiff of the picture you wanted and will send it to your email addy tomorrow so make some space (the .tiff is about 1.3Mb). Per, got the Euro lights installed after some metal cutting/bending. I haven't aligned them yet but I hope to in a few weeks. Thanks again, buddy! If your sister needs more purple ketchup just lemme know (hey, did ya like the Twinkies?).

Okay, it's been a long day for me so I'm hitting the hay. Hope to yap with y'all later!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug
www.geocities.com/menacefye