Re: [T3] Fasty Brake Problem

Hello all,

Jim, rest assured that, if a little more bleeding
doesn't help, I'll be removing the master cylinder and
sending it to you.  Are you still at the Yuma Drive
address?  If so I already have your shipping
particulars.  I like to support those on this list :-)

I haven't removed the angled plate to check behind
there yet, so that's next.  It just freaks me out that
I can't find a leak (and it does *seem* that I'm
losing fluid in the reservoir). If I find that the m/c
is leaking, I'll remove it immediately and send it to
you, Jim.  If I can't find a leak, I may try to
bleed/adjust a bit more.  My brakes worked great about
3 months ago...and while I was doing the welding and
all the m/c always had fluid in it, so I doubt surface
rust is the problem.  If it is an internal leak,
though, I wouldn't be surprised - in my haste to start
welding I didn't plug the tubes leading to the removed
feed lines, and am sure something made its way in
there :-(

Two steps forward, one step back...

-Doug :-)