[T3] So is it Bearings?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Someone (sorry can't remember who and the message is on my home machine)
said I should check the needle bearings in the beam?  Okay, well I'm sure
this will tell all:  What prompted my brake question is the high pitch
squeal that started coming from the front DS tire area.  Today though, it
has changed to a low-pitch grinding (like metal on metal) with the
occasional squeal.  This is while NOT applying the brakes and does it
especially at low speeds, and slight (5 or so degree) turns.  That would be
bearings, right?

Boy, just when you find something you WANT to do, or need to do to your T3,
something pops up that you HAVE to do first.  :-)  Part of the fun I
suppose.

Thanks,

Bryan Castles
Arlington, TX