RE: [T3] XZX on ebay

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Certainly a 165/65-15 would fit, but they would be just as hard to find I
would think.  And they will cause your speedo to be wrong since the
circumference of the tire is now smaller.
The hard part is the 165 on a 15" rim.  The average 15" is a 195 ro so, and
the average 165 is for a 13" rim.  The stock tire is a odd pancake of a
tire.  And the tire shop always knows it's for a VW when you ask.

I will be putting 185's on when I get around to it, with the appropriate
sidewall ratio to keep the speedo in the ballpark.

derek