Re: [T3] Fuel or what?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> I believe the lethal dose is about 100ml, so a little dab won't hurt you.

True, but I have to err on the cautious side.  There was a scandal in Europe
a few years ago where people died because some wine producers put glycol
antifreeze in wine to help sell low quality wine - I recall there was a
Simpson's episode where Bart was working as an exchange student in a
vineyard where the unscrupulous owners were adding anti-freeze.  I guess it
was based on this story (or maybe it's commonplace!).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------