Re: [T3] Thinking about new carb sync method.

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 09:23, Jim Adney wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2002, at 21:34, Marc Bona wrote:
>
> >          Ok, if I'm completely off my rocker, let me
> > know, but last night I was thinking about a more exact
> > method to sync the dual PDSIT's. I was thinking if one
> > could temporarily remove the balance tube, plumb two
> > exactly calibrated vaccum guages, one into each vacant
> > balance tube nipple, then wouldn't it be possible to
> > almost exactly "sync" the carbs like this?

I just use a piece of 2" PVC pipe, that I took to work and chucked it in
the lathe, and cleaned and squared the ends.
As for doing a better job than the Uni-Syn, what do you want? If Uni-Syn
is good enough for carbed 911's it is good enough for me.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)