Re: [T3] Engine Stopping and Idiot Lights

<x-flowed>> > intermittent? If the engine stops for any reason with the key "on", the
> idiot lights should both come on, right?

	If the car were still in gear, you'd still be pumping oil nicely
and the generator would be given normal output, too, as you slowed down
with the motion of the car turning the wheels and the engine... would that
fit the details of what happened?

Well, I related my wife's report. As she coasted to a stop, she was looking for idiot lights (she was instinctively looking for the green oil light..). She didn't notice whether the lights stayed off after the car was stopped and the key still "on". I guess that would have been a key observation. Hrmm..

Mark Fuhriman