[T3] Engine Stopping and Idiot Lights

w/re to the sudden, inexplicable "engine quits while cruising"... I had this
problem with my '72, about 3 months after I bought it.  It would happen about
twice a day - the fire would just go out, appropos nothing.  I got very good
at re-starting "on the fly"... could occasionally get a restart by just
popping the clutch.
The condition was cured by replacing the wire between ign. switch and
starter, and spiffing up all the connections.

hope this helps
--timmy