RE: [T3] cold air induction

>Wouldn't the shortest, most convenient path to fresh, clean cold air be
thru
>the inner fender well?
>So that your cold air intake(s) would be somewhere right underneath the
>fender louvers?  And only about 10 inches away from the carb you're trying
>feed?

Actually the filter charger setup with a "air funnel" that I suggested would
be mounted in the fender.  That is the best place to pull air on the car
without a lot of modification, or heat.  You would just not take all of it
so that air still gets directed around for the fan to have fresh air to work
off of.

Bryan Castles
Arlington, TX
USA