Re:Re: [T3] fasty fenders on notch

On 3 May 2002, at 9:32, Jordan wrote:

> > That would be 62-69 fastback or squareback. Once you get your fenders off
> > you'll find that you also lack the ductwork that mates up to the fender.
> That
> > should be fairly easy to procure from the car that donated the fenders,
> > however.

> now a more down to earth question , :) would the cooling benefits justify
> the work ?

A couple of facts:

It has been pointed out that the fasty and square fenders won't really fit.

The stock cooling system works just fine.

Notches in good condition are rare and it would be a shame to cut one up.

Given these things, I'd say that this idea really didn't make much sense.
There probably ARE other things that you could do, however.