Re: [T3] fuel pump woes

On 3 May 2002, at 17:36, orntar@att.net wrote:

> i just found out from the shop that my electric fuel
> pump is going out in my fasty. any body have a good used
> or rebuilt one they can part with? or is there a way to
> rebuild the existing one. a new one runs over $300, ouch

I think you need to look into this yourself and find out what makes them think
the old pump is "going out." I don't think they have any idea what they are
talking about, and whatever symptoms they have taken to say something
about the pump, are probably being misinterpreted. What are those
symptoms.

I have genuine Bosch rebuilt pumps for $55, but I doubt if you need one.