[T3] A set of good news

<x-charset iso-8859-1>After all that talk about the XZX Michys I decided to see for sure the make
of tires I got from a friend for free. Sure enough they are a set of four
XZX Michys! I had planned to put them on the 62 notch when the rims were
done anyway. Second I was given an old compression tester yesterday. Its a
Moto Meter and made in Germany. It has a neat little paper strip you put in
and it gives you a reading. You then move the paper down with a trigger then
do the next piston. Very neat! Anyone ever seen one? On top of that in the
instructions it tells of an adapted part you can get for the VW 1500! Its
the only car I saw mentioned in the instructions. Check out the pics.
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1020626426895_Mvc_016f.jpg
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1020626424904_Mvc_014f.jpg
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/2789089/1020626426287_Mvc_015f.jpg