[T3] Hello...

Howdy,

I was on the list about 2 years ago, right before and after I bought a '71
squareback to work on...  I haven't had a lick of time to work on it since
then, but recently I've picked my tools back up, and am finally getting
somewhere...  ( no thanks to my rabbit finally deciding to give up.)

I have a few questions that perhaps you folks could help with...

I'm in the middle of replacing the brakes, and was wondering whether I
should buy new drums & rotors, or just try and get them turned...  They're
fairly rusty, but I really don't know too much about brakes so...

I'm also wondering about the exhaust, and what I should replace it with
(it's pretty much all rust)...  The big concerns on all of these questions
is cost...  The cheapest I can do any of this the better...

Welp, glad to be back, and thanks.

brennan