RE: Fuel Injector Question...very long

>Then you should see if you can figure out how to get the injector
electrical
>connectors apart and tighten them up slightly.

	I went and picked up my fasty from the mechanic last night.  I don't
have too much more info.  I started it up and drove out of the driveway but
could only get to about 20mph top speed.  So I disconnected the air temp
sensor (it look suspicious ;)  I also poured in some fuel injector cleaner.
Now I was able to drive it home on the freeway at about 60 mph, but from
stand still it had absolutely no power.  So the air sensor could be one of
my problems, since disconnecting it allowed me to go faster than 20mph.
	When I got home the engine was blazing hot, oil light came on at low
idle under load, this is a new development.  I could not check the timing
last night so it could be too advanced, and though my mechanic professed he
new the timing for 72, who knows.  I was able to do a quick test of the
injectors, by pulling them one at a time and all responded, so I'm not sure
were he came up that they were firing erratically, he was vague on the
issue.  I did this multiple times, not conclusive but interesting.
	I ask him where he removed the 'junk' from the fuel system and he
said it was at one of the connections in the engine compartment (precise I
know ;), he could not tell me if it was on the supply side or the return.
Can the fuel system be flushed or do you just replace all the hoses?
	This is basically an update but I do have a couple more questions.
Where is the intake  Auxillary Air Regulator?  I read the FI Facts and it
mentioned this, as did the Bentley, could I adjust this to help with my low
idle?  And Do any of my problems sound  Pressure Sensor related?  And if so,
Where do I get one?
	Thanks to Keith Park for the FI Facts.

Thanks for the help,
Jason Smith