Re: RE: Fuel Injector Question...very long

>>Can the fuel system be flushed or do you just replace all the hoses?

What worked really well for me was A)replacing all the rubber lines B) I borrowed an air compressor (you can also rent one at home depot),filled the lines with B12,used some fuel line to clamp the nozzle to the line, unhooked the line from the other end and shot the air thru it.I repeated this process until the b12 came out clear. I doubt your return line is the problem, if it is clogged it should cause the pressure to increase.

Robb