Re: RE: Fuel Injector Question...very long

>>>he could not tell me if it was on the supply side or the return.

If he cannot tell you this, it may do you some good to check for your injector wires being on the wrong injectors (gray to the rear of the car),and your spark plug wires being wired wrong. My car sat for 15 years in the PO's garage because the "mechanic" had the spark plug wires routed wrong, it took me a few months of confusion and help from the list to figure this out. Another cheap possibility.

Robb