[T3] 009 dizzy

Gang...

OK, I've heard all kinds o' bad words about the 009 in
last few days.

 What are its faults, and are they bad enough that I
should pick up a spare if the chance come by?

Mine seems to work fine, but could it be better? I
should mention that it is on my '69 Square. 1600, Dual
Solex 32's. So, I know its not original. Is that the
best for such a Bastardized motor?

Thanks again, Ken