RE: Fuel Injector Question...very long

A couple more things for today.  I noticed that my throttle valve was
sticking open after letting it spring closed, I had to push it alittle to
get it to close fully.  It looks alittle cruddy,  can I just clean this?
Does Bentley cover its adjustment? I'm looking through and cannot find it.
BTW, I have been adjusting things with it fully close, not to worry ;)

Thanks,
Jason T. Smith
Sarcom Customer Response Center
jason.smith@sarcom.com