Re: [T3] wiper sprayer not working

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> > can't get the wiper sprayer working, have taken apart everything and
> > reassembled to no avail. what am I missing ?
>
> Do you have pressure in the washer tank? What year is this?

Speaking of this, my '67 washer bottle won't pressurize, I think the
pressure valve is damaged somehow.  If I put a bike pump on it, it's really
hard to pump, I'm pretty sure no air is actually entering the bottle.

I couldn't figure out how to remove/replace the valve, is that possible?

Everett
everettb@thesamba.com

</x-charset>