Re: [T3] Volkswagen junkyards near San Francisco?

<x-flowed>>Anyone know of a good place to retire some redundant parts and a parts car
hulk near San Francisco? I'm able to rent a trailer to haul, but I'm going
to need to get rid of some stuff.

Why don't you post a few specifics? There are lots of Bay Area people here who might want to help unload some of your burden. I, for example, like things for a '69..

Mark Fuhriman