Re: [T3] full flow

On 9 May 2002, at 14:14, micah ruthenberg wrote:

> i just bought a brand new long block machined for full flow from a shop here
> in phoenix.  when i brought it home i realized that the oil pump cover plate
> stuck out too far for me to mount the engine hanger.  i took the motor back
> and showed them but they didnt offer any advice.  is there a special cover
> plate or what? is it safe to cut the crossbar to fit it?

You will have to modify the crossbar in order to add ANY full flow cover. If
you buy a super big pump (which I think is a bad idea anyway) there simply
isn't room for that in the type 3 with crossbar.

I sell a CAD drawing showing the mods you would need to make to fit the
covers that Gene Berg sells. I assume all the rest are similar. The price is
$1, including postage.