[T3] Degreeing the Pully

A while back someone gave the formula for measuring the outer circumference of the pulley to
mark additional timing marks on it for measuring full advance.. What was that formula??
or what are the measurements for degrees between 25 and 35?

I think I can get my hand down there with a tape measure but an accurate reading of the outer
diameter of the pulley could be a bit of a problem.

Thanks!!

Keith