Re: [T3] alternator conversion SUCCESS

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Brighter?  sounds like you have a problem with the internal regulator.  the
lights should be no brighter than with a generator except at idle.  If your
running FI.. be careful as overvoltage can damage it.   Hmmm... my RX7
alternator wont keep up at idle with everything on, but it IS still on the
RX7, I may have a diode bad.

Keith

> i just did the RX7 alt conversion on my car....70 amp internal fan
internal
> regulator alternator....works GREAT!!!
>
> wow the lights are bright
>
> thanks Pat and Toby!!!!!!