Re: [T3] My new babies make it home

<x-flowed>72 Notch looks good, but now there's a need for another set of late Notch rear fenders :-D
Light blue color is nice, same as my 73. It's Marina Blue, L54D.

70 Fasty has the same wheels as I have on my 73, they are original VW. They are called Weltmeister (World Champion) in Europe, but more commonly known as Baja Champion in USA.

PerL
73 Variant L

Neil wrote:

Three months after I made the deal, two months after I paid for them and now
they're finally at their new home. I picked up my '70 Fastback and my '72
Notchback on Thrusday.