[T3] 3000 km in my t3

<x-charset iso-8859-1>well hello all.
                  after 11 weeks away on course in England i am back in
germany and im pleased to say that having covered just a shade under 3000 km
wilst ive been away my sqr has not missed a beat it has been faultless and
uncomplaining it is in severe need of a good clean and polish and its spring
service .

                 i have two weeks of work now and im going to see if i can
get the t4 lump in that i built up too a long block just before i left for
the uk. this will give me an alternator conversion into the bargin .

                im glad to see the list as frenetic as ever ill read thru
the archives this week and see what ive missed out on!

1966 typ 3 sqr with fitted irs pan.
soon to run 2ltr + typ 4 power.
off the speedo in germany
if i can.