[T3] Finally...

Well, after two years off and on, I finally got the brakes replaced, and got
my Squareback started...  It's currently surrounded by a fence, so I didn't
get a chance to take it out yet, but tomorrow I'll give it at least a few
spins around the block.

After starting up, and stopping the engine, there was some smoldering that
kept smoking for about 5 minutes, I couldn't find the flames (ducking under,
and popping up w/the fire extinguisher ready), but the smoke was coming out
of the front wall of the engine compartment, from the underside of the car,
and out of the louvres in back...  I don't have my exhaust on yet, maybe
that has something to do with it.  All the electrics seem fine, and I'm just
not too sure if I need to worry too much...

Cheers,
brennan