From: Martinez, Leon [mailto:martinezl@ftscpac.navy.mil]
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 00:29
To: 'type3@vwtype3.org'
Subject: Re: [T3] Hey Leon...do you have a picture of your car?

My car is in the gallery in our San Diego site www.ocvv.org/sandiego . My
car is in the first group
of gallery pictures, it is the last picture, click on it and you will see
that it is the goofy looking
car with eyelids and is higher than the rest, I was going to top it off with
a windsheild shade but
I cannot find one, that will give it a nice 50's frumpy look. It needs to be
raised in order to drive up
on the sidewalk in Mexico.

If you are still curious, a picture of me is in the very last group of
people picture in the gallery.
Click on the picture and you will see me behind the front guy with a white
tee-shirt holding  a little
girl . I am the one with a big smile doing the peace sign.

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO
1967 FASTBACK PROJECT

SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA