RE: [T3] type 3 invasion

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Of course he's not talking about Brian Fye and I, you know, what with the
Gene Berg 2000 Cruise in +100F heat we did.  And I believe Kooser and Big Al
can contest to my appearance in Texas (I hate Texas) for their VW show.
Man, that was over 5000 miles of driving, part of it in the tail-end of a
heat wave.

I hate Texas.

  Toby "Givin' ya grief, Big Al :) " Erkson
  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
  '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chip, Jamex suspension, 2.25" MagnaFlow
  Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/

</x-charset>