[T3]Michigan Show

Bob, the kids and I plan on attending (and caravaning hopefully). He has a
couple air cooled VW buddies who have never been to the show.They don't own
type 3s, but Bob has been trying to teach them how to keep their VWs alive.
Will probably be wearing our vwtype3.org shirts. I think John J. also plans
on attending.

Sue 70 Fasty-AT
Bob 65 Notch-MT w/sunroof and sporting  new charcoal grey interior- (looks
soooo much nicer than the old beat to heck white vinyl )