Re: [T3] type 3 invasion

On 13 May 2002, at 19:59, Keith Park wrote:

> OK... if we all have a week to get to Parma Id be willing to map out a route as
> I have a trip planner.  I think it would be a nice idea for us to at least cross
> through yellowstone on the way... perhaps spending a day in the Park so those
> Like Dave Hall who are coming from overseas have a chance to get out of the car
> and sightsee a wee bit.  Ive been through the park and have an idea where there
> is some good camping etc.

I had thought much the same thing. There are good campgrounds near the
snake river between Yellowstone and Grand Teton. I really prefer the more
rustic areas, and find Yellowstone to be overcrowded. I'm also concerned
that in August finding a campsite would require a lot of luck.

OTOH, it's been a LONG time since I have done any camping and I'd hate to
arrive in Parma in such a state that I just can't be coaxed out of bed in the
morning. A cheap motel along the way also be nice.  ;-)

I'm all for trying to set up an itinerary, with designated collection points along
the way to pick up "invaders."