[T3] T3 engines for sale

     Hey, all, I have 4 engines for sale, they're out of early 70s
Squarebacks or Fastbacks. All had the same problem, the fuel injection. A
compression test was done on them all, and they're all in good shape
internally. They are more or less complete, some more than others
i.e.-exhaust, generator, distributor may be missing, etc. The lease was up
on my garage, and I had tomove out, and I now have no place to put these.
The landlord wants them gone immediately. They're in Wilkes-Barre, PA
(northeastern Pennsylvania near Scranton). I am offering them up for
between $50 and $100 each depending on completeness, or take them all for
$250.
--
CRusTy DoN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx