[T3] disc brakes on back

Hey,
I have been gleaning all I can from you guys for several months now, I want
to say thanks for the info.  I bought a 65 notch in March and it has 4
wheel disc brakes.  They guy I bought it from delivered it to me, but on
the way he had a blow out on the rear and it destroyed the tire, wheel,
rotor, caliper and axle tube.  Well it is now almost 3 months later and I
just about have it fixed.  I got all the parts at my local VW parts store.
Here are some pictures of what it looks like
www.sonlightnursery.com/NOTCH.html.  I am in Oklahoma and it is flat, so
the fact that not having an emergency brake isn't as pressing as it might
be in some other areas.  Until I get it figured out I will just carry a
block around.
Thanks again for all the good information.  And once I get the notch out of
the garage I'll take a picture and share it with you all.

--- Frank and Carolyn Kroeker  t t t
--- fkroeker@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.