RE: [T3] More FI questions

If you leave it disconnected it will think its cold all the time and make
the engine run richer.. perhaps masking the problem that is somewhere else.
One thing to note is that the connector for the air temp sensor on the IAD
is the same type and length pigtail as the cold start injector and can be
mixed up... check the numbers printed on the wires to make sure the correct
connector is on the sensor.  If you swap them it will mimick a hot condition
and be harder to start when cold and or run poorly cold.

I had mentioned this possibility in my post.  My two connections are not the
same length.  I tried my hardest for this possibility but I could not get
the Cold start connection to plug into the Air Temp Sensor.  I will check
the numbers, maybe someone tampered with the wires, they don't look spliced
but I'll give it a go.

Thanks,
Jason Smith
'72 Fastback FI AT