[T3] wicked polishing news

	So, I need to send y'all a wheel polishing update (slowly but
surely is the theme), but, in the meantime...

	...I realized that my standard US dealer late sixties/early
seventies roof rack is mostly aluminum. <twitch> <twitch>  I've got the
polishing disease pretty bad... I took the tripoli polish and a 4" buffing
wheel to a section of one of the slats, and turned a portion of it into a
bright, shiny mirror... <twitch> <twitch> think I'm addicted...

	What next?  Definitely the intake air distributor... <twitch>
<twitch> GIVE ME MORE ALUMINUM!!! :-o

	(bwahaha)

	must... finish... volksmags... first......

-Greg "off the deep end" Merritt