[T3] stupid question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm doing a pan replacement for my 63 notch... I have a 70 pan ready for
POR15 and a 68 rolling pan I'm trying to take apart to use the rear/tranny
and front ends.

I'm trying to remove the entire rear of the 68 from the pan in one piece.  I
have the two "cradle/crossbeam" (?) bolts off, disconnected ebrake and brake
lines, etc.  I can't seem to find anything else that would hold everything
(i.e. tranny) to the pan, which I find a little scary.  When I rock the pan
up on either side, nothing seems to be holding it on other than the sheer
weight that I can't muscle off on my own.  I've disconnected the 4 bolts
that seem to hold the tranny to the cradle/crossbeam at the nose, but those
don't seem to be involved in holding the pan down either.

I've eyeballed my Bentley tranny/rear axle section trying to find where all
this thing is attached already... Perhaps someone can direct me to the page
I'm looking for on this one?

Husband and I are going to attempt to pick it up off the rear tonight after
work.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks,
Carrie