RE: [T3] wicked polishing news

<x-charset Windows-1252>Oh my.  This is the worst case I've ever seen.  He's got polishing fever!
Must not have snorted enough tripoli dust yet...

Treatment for polishing fever:

1. remove victim to fresh air, so he can see newly shiny stuff in direct
sunlight.
2. switch off buffing wheel long enough to change wheels.
3. if all else fails, package up stuff you want polished, and send it to
victim with clearly marked return address labelling.

Don't worry Greg, everythings going to be juuuust fine.

Jake Kooser