RE: [T3] Looking for a pressure tester.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yep, I've read the material as well.  First, it's dated material and second,
GB talks too much in extremes for me.  I find it very difficult to believe
that today's quality, modern gauges are way off, particularly with the
import racing boom the auto enthusiast industry has experienced.
  Toby Erkson
  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
  '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chip, Jamex suspension, 2.25" MagnaFlow
  Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/