Re: [T3] wicked polishing news

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Before your knuckles are bleeding Greg... keep in mind that Aluminum is
highly corrosive, unless its anodized it will quickly re corrode with
moisture.  I cant even let the water droplets dry on my empi 8 spokes or
they will stain.

so wax your work when its done, use the 3M paste wax.. good quality, but
your time is better spent on the stainless steel items... making chrome out
of them as they will not corrode.

Keith

</x-charset>