[T3] Calling all Parma caravaners from the East:

<x-charset iso-8859-1>OK... I think with the unbelievable chill due here in NY this weekend I will
probably not go to Imports at Carlisle and will have time to map out a Route
to Parma through Yellowstone

I will be starting in Albany NY and heading out across the bottom of the
great lakes, across S Dakota and Wyoming and  into Idaho from there. If you
are anywhere along this corrodor and will be interested in joining a
caravan:

Email me directly, with (3T) in the subject line so I can keep track of all
of this:  Location, nearby interstates, name and Email address, whether or
not youd be interested in a day in Yellowstone and if you are familiar with
a really good camping site in or out of Yellowstone.

I will put togeather a route this weekend if Im home... Im with Jim on the
idea of a low cost chain Motel over camping every night... I know of one
really nice treed campground in Yellowstone by a lake, it IS at 8000 feet
and there WAS snow there in late June when I stayed but in August...  Once I
get this mapped out Ill solicit ideas for camping or Motels, Im sure no one
wants to stay at a SLEEp eaZY motel.

Im sure plans will evolve...  but im willing to give it a try!

Keith

Keith Park

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch@nycap.rr.com