RE: [T3] Looking for a pressure tester.

<x-flowed>Sorry Jim, I mistakenly sent this to you the first time....

As to Toby's remarks, I assume that Berg's remarks were directed toward
the temp gauges available in the normal retail market. Somehow, I suspect
that REAL racers have access to better quality instruments.

Berg does make this comment in the article, somethign to the effect of...if you want to start paying upwards of 200 per gauge then you will be able to get accurate ones.

On the oil pressure, does anyone know what the dummy light sender for our VW's are set to? In my experience dummy lights are generally set so they come on after its too late, somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 psi. I would think that having a gauge, even an inaccurate one would provide extra, valuable infromation.

Drake