RE: [T3 ] More FI questions

I measured the resistance of the temp sensor on a cold engine at about 60
deg.  It was a dead on (according to Bentley) 300 ohms!  So, where should I
look for the lean running condition?  Phil, had mentioned the Pressure
Sensor and I will look for one this weekend.  However, on the site
http://www.914fan.net/djet.html with the d-jetronic info the guy says that
when these go the typical condition is a very rich running engine.  But he
does mention one case where it caused the engine to run so lean that it
would not start.  Any ideas? Also, I was thinking, can I adjust the
enrichment from my ECU?  Don't the 72's have the adjusting screw on the ECU?
Just a thought, since it runs so well without the temp sensor.

One more thing, could this also be an incorrectly adjusted Throttle Valve
Switch?  The Bentley calls this, after 70 model switch, "one fo the most
important sensors" because it controls the "full load mixture enrichment
functions".  I know I am just quoting but it seems fairly improtant.

Thanks,
Jason Smith
'72 Fastback FI AT
'97 Jetta