Re: [T3] Vacuum distributor installed

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>>On 14 May 2002, at 19:21, Everett Barnes wrote:
>>I double-checked it tonight and it's smooth and still correctly timed.
>>
>Jim Adney said:
>You wouldn't be able to see any change in the timing if it always stuck
at the same place.

The initial advance drops to 7.5 BTDC when I take the vacuum hose off.
I also sucked on the vacuum hose to check for smooth advance.

The advance worked on my workbench, it just didn't fully return to its starting
position.  I could push it a few more degrees with my finger.  Now that
it is installed and running, it seems to be working fine.

Should I check anything else?

- Everett

</x-charset>