RE: [T3] 12v part in a 6v car? Need sender help!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>>>but by chance has your car been sitting dormant for a while?

My car *was* sitting in a garage for an extended period when I first got it.
But I have had it for about seven years now and it is driven regularly. The
gas gauge needle has always jumped around once the fuel gets to the halfway
point (or so).

Thanks,

- Todd