Re: [T3] wicked polishing news

> 'Glisten PC' from POR-15 should do the job nicely, if it works as well as

	Yeah, POR-15 makes a bunch of great stuff.  I highly recommend
their 'wax prep', especially on a weather-beaten original paint job.
Amazing.

> Then you shouldn't have to polish them ever again.

	Nah, I think I'll go with the naked look, and hand-polish
periodically to renew the finish.  The wheels will go on the Squareback or
the '69 Beetle...  the Square gets driven probably 2-6 trips per month,
and the '69 Beetle maybe once every six weeks or so.  (Most days I don't
drive at all, and I have a couple of other cars.)  The cars get waxed at
most a couple of times per year.  The surfaces I've polished so far don't
actually go dull or matte even after sitting around for weeks; I won't
mind periodic polishing to bring the wheels to full shine.

	I also figure that it's easier to change my mind later if I start
out *not* coating them, if you get my meaning. ;)

-Greg