Re: [T3] Vacuum distributor installed

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I discovered the need for a properly lubed advance mechanism on my Opel...
the symptom was an idle speed that would wander around.. and a wee bit of
hesitation.  I noticed it jumping when I tried timing it and thought it was
the wobble in the shaft but it was actually the outer shaft binding on the
inner one.

Lubed, it ran better, better gas mileage, steady idle, no hesitation... same
will hold true for the T3.

Keith

> > Glad you found this and that it made such a nice difference. You really
> want to make sure that the advance returns freely, smoothly, and
completely.

</x-charset>