Re: [T3] type 3 invasion

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have a 914 1.7... but for all the trouble Im really thinking of getting a
2.0 from a rusted out late bus or something.  T4 conversion seems to keep
body and drivetrain mods to a minimum... some fabrication, I Know I Know...
but  MAYBE... and I could keep the FI!

Consistant 20 degree below normal is what happened with the Timing... maybe
this weekend but this May has been consistantly colder that it has ever been
in the Northeast... heck! its still snowing in the Mountains...

Keith

http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
> Type 3 Invasion Aug. 17th and 18th
http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html