Re: [T3] New Arrival

On 16 May 2002, at 13:27, Steven Ayres wrote:

> I wouldn't want to see groups of  other Types occupying show space, but I
> think it could be a good idea to encourage non-Type 3 drivers to come.

This strikes me as a reasonable way to look at this: This is a type 3 show,
featuring type 3 vehicles, owners, information, etc., but the public is welcome
to come and observe. Type 2 owners are a perfectly legitimate part of the
public.

OTOH, I don't know what Brian's vision of this event is as far as public
access goes. I certainly don't think they should get in cheaper than the rest
of us.  ;-)

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org