Re: [T3] Type 3 based Ferrari kit car sighting in San Diego

I went to a model airplane show last year with my Dad
in Burbank, and parked outside was an OLD school -
(like 20s or 30s old school) Ferrari racer with big
tall tires on wood spoke wheels and leather straps
holding the hood closed.
Maybe it was a Peugeot? Anyways, a really nice car. I
noticed a VW steering box poking out the front,
mounted to a type 3 front beam. I looked under the
rear and saw a type 3 motor with the coolest side-exit
flowmaster exhaust. I took a bunch of photos, but I
think I lost the roll before I got a chance to develop
them.
-Phil