Re: [T3]darkside getting strong

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Weaken?  No... evolve?  perhaps!
Ive always added little things to my cars to improve them, I try to keep
upgrades to later genuine T3 parts like the late gauges in the 71... I dont
like changing the look of the cars and my performance improvements are still
confined to things that dont decrease longevity or reliability.

T4?.. it can always be converted back.  So long as I build the motor well it
should have reliability and it wont change the look... and I can keep FI!

Im sure there will be some surprized looks at certain items when I get to
Parma :)

Keith