Re: [T3]darkside getting strong

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
> Weaken?  No... evolve?  perhaps!
> Ive always added little things to my cars to improve them....

Amen to that.

When I originally got our square I had plan on lowering it along with other
customizations. Now some time later, having done no customizations to it, I
am actually quite happy with it. The only changes in order are change that
awful "caramel" colored interior to black, and get an older model steering
wheel (my wife hates the wheel in it). I will also likely add some gauges,
they always make me feel more comfortable.

Of course its always personal preference, but IMHO there is nothing wrong
with adding "improvements"......

<twitch, grin>

and I would say that a fire breathing, Honda stomping, 2.0L is DEFINITELY
and improvement  :)

Drake
72 square
63 bug